Index Of All News Articles & Press Releases
You will find 94 posts news articles on this website.
- Applying For A Mortgage and IRS Form 4506
- Are Your Social Security Benefits Taxable?
- Art Donation Appreciation
- Athletic Facilities In The Office
- Automobile Commuting Rules
- Can I claim a tax break simply by sending my kids to day camp?
- Can I continue deducting interest on a home equity loan under the TCJA?
- Can I deduct business travel when it’s combined with a vacation?
- Cancellation of Credit Card Debt Is Taxable As Ordinary Income
- Check Imaging & Electronic Bill Payments – Don’t Do It
- Computer Software Deduction
- Contributions – Art Appreciation
- De Minimus Benefits
- Deducting Commuting Costs
- Deducting Your Computer
- Defenses To Stop Inside Jobs of Employment Theft
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Disability Insurance – Secure Tax Free Benefits
- Do I need professional appraisals of my noncash gifts?
- Donating A Car To Charity
- Email & Phone Scams Using The IRS Name
- Employer Paid FICA
- Employers May Deduct The Cost of Health Coverage For Employee – Spouses
- Escape The Home Office Trap By Electing Sub S Status
- Forensic Accounting – Hidden Secrets On Your Tax Return
- Fringe Benefits – Cutting Taxes
- Fringe Benefits – Rules for Transportation Tax Breaks
- Fringe Benefits – Types Of Benefits For Employees
- Hire Your Spouse As An Employee
- Holiday Party Deductions
- Home Office – Sale Of Residence
- Home Office – Security Systems
- Home Office Deductions
- Home Sale Regulations
- How can our organization arrange corporate sponsorships and avoid paying UBIT?
- How do I know if I’m required to make estimated tax payments?
- I want to donate my used vehicle to a local charity. What are the considerations?
- I’m thinking about moving to a warmer climate after retirement. What should I consider regarding state and local taxes?
- Identity Theft Is A Growing Problem
- If I provide monetary support to relatives, should I give a gift or a loan?
- Independent Contractors
- Independent Contractors – Classification
- Independent Contractors – Guidelines
- Independent Contractors – Regulations
- Internal Revenue Service Manual – Guidelines For IRS Agents
- Investigating Money Laundering Schemes
- IRS Accidentally Exposed Tens of Thousands of Social Security Numbers
- IRS Audits – Correspondence Audit Hints
- IRS Audits – Office Audit Hints
- IRS Audits – Types of IRS Audits
- IRS Tax Audits – Correspondence Audits
- IRS Tax Audits – Know Your Rights Before An Audit Begins
- IRS Tax Audits – When It Pays To Ignore An IRS Audit Notice
- Lawsuit Settlements
- Lawsuit Taxability – Get The Best Tax Results When Settling A Lawsuit
- Let Uncle Sam Help Pay For Your Vacation
- Life Insurance & Irrevocable Trusts
- Loans To Relatives
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Recordkeeping Rules – Know What To Keep And For How Long
- Rental Property Rules – What Is Material Participation?
- Ronald Semaria Earns CFE Designation from The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Ronald Semaria Earns Diplomate Status from American College of Forensic Examiners
- Rule Of 72
- Sale Of Residence – Tax Implications
- Scanning Receipts
- Start Up Costs – Costs Of Organizing A Corporation
- Start Up Costs – Deductions
- Step Up Anti-Fraud Efforts As Business Improves
- Sub Chapter S – Stockholder vs Lender
- Taxpayer Privacy – Know Your Rights
- The Disappearing Check 21 Law – Check Clearing For The 21st Century
- Travel Deduction Regulations
- What are some of the most significant changes in the TCJA for businesses?
- What are some of the most significant changes in the TCJA for individuals?
- What are the 2019 deductible mileage rates for business driving and other purposes?
- What are the current IRS interest rates for tax underpayments and overpayments?
- What are the tax consequences for businesses using bitcoin or other virtual currencies?
- What documents does my business have to keep in what type of recordkeeping system?
- What To Do When You Suspect An Employee Is Stealing From The Company
- What types of property are eligible for the Section 1031 exchange?
- What’s the best business entity structure after the TCJA?
- Where To Deduct Your Interest Expense
- Write Off Your Swimming Pool